Venue: Your Bed
Fri 30 Oct – Mon 2 Nov
Daily at 5pm, 6pm, 7pm, 8pm & 9pm
Tickets €5 + €1 Booking Fee.
“I want you to believe…to believe in things that you cannot.” ― Bram Stoker
You have been chosen and we thank you for your sacrifice. In return we offer you the opportunity for eternal life – but there are conditions. You could, of course, wait to see what the future might bring. You could take your chances on a cure for mortality. The cure is coming – but it is not coming fast enough for you.
ETERNAL is a 20 minute immersive audio experience for one person, alone, in the dark, in their bed. It explores the quandary of eternal life and wonders what price you would settle for to achieve it.
You will need a charged phone, with the app and an access code, 4G or Wifi and headphones.
Suitable for ages 14+. This experience contains horror and a feeling of threat and is not suitable for those with nervous disposition…
ETERNAL has been designed for one person to experience alone in their bed.
- Choose your show time and day & purchase your ticket
- We’ll then email you a code and a link to download the Darkfield Radio app.
- Download app on iOS
- Download app on Google Play Store
Within 24 Hours of your show starting
- Open the Darkfield Radio App & enter the code you received by email.
20 Minutes before your show
- Close all other apps and put your phone on do not disturb
- Do not turn off wifi/4G – you will need this for the show to work
- Turn off the lights
- Get into bed, alone.
- Open the Darkfield Radio app and plug in your headphones
- The show will start exactly at the specified time.
DARKFIELD creates new innovative work at the forefront of technology and theatre, utilising binaural sound and sensory effects. Previous acclaimed pieces SEANCE, FLIGHT and COMA, sited in shipping containers, originally premiered at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe and have since toured the UK, Australia and Mexico. DARKFIELD has so far welcomed 170000+ audience members globally and with DARKFIELD RADIO, will now reach even larger audiences worldwide in their homes. The Darkfield Radio App is powered by Wiretapper, and funded by the Arts Council England.